A published abstract of the initial findings, “Novel Infectious Biomarkers of Cognitive Impairment,” was presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Prevention of Dementia Conference, June 18–21, 2005, Washington, DC. In addition, we were invited to submit a brief report to the journal Research and Practice in Alzheimer's Disease and Cognitive Decline on the findings presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Prevention of Dementia Conference. This four-page invited brief report is currently under review and has limited overlap with the findings reported in this study.
The Influence of Latent Viral Infection on Rate of Cognitive Decline over 4 Years
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1046–1054, July 2006
How to Cite
Aiello, A. E., Haan, M. N., Blythe, L., Moore, K., Gonzalez, J. M. and Jagust, W. (2006), The Influence of Latent Viral Infection on Rate of Cognitive Decline over 4 Years. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1046–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00796.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.