An abstract of this work was previously presented at the 29th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society, Denver, Colorado, 1999.
The Effect of Urinary Incontinence on Quality of Life in Older Nursing Home Residents
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1325–1333, September 2006
How to Cite
DuBeau, C. E., Simon, S. E. and Morris, J. N. (2006), The Effect of Urinary Incontinence on Quality of Life in Older Nursing Home Residents. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1325–1333. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00861.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.