This study was previously presented at the 2005 Gerontological Society of America Annual Scientific Meeting in Orlando, Florida, and the 2005 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia.
Association Between Mild Anemia and Executive Function Impairment in Community-Dwelling Older Women: The Women's Health and Aging Study II
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1429–1435, September 2006
How to Cite
Chaves, P. H. M., Carlson, M. C., Ferrucci, L., Guralnik, J. M., Semba, R. and Fried, L. P. (2006), Association Between Mild Anemia and Executive Function Impairment in Community-Dwelling Older Women: The Women's Health and Aging Study II. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1429–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00863.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.