Use of Herbal Medicine and Other Dietary Supplements in Community-Dwelling Older People: Baseline Data from the Ginkgo Evaluation of Memory Study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1725–1735, November 2006
How to Cite
Nahin, R. L., Fitzpatrick, A. L., Williamson, J. D., Burke, G. L., DeKosky, S. T., Furberg, C. and for the GEM Study Investigators (2006), Use of Herbal Medicine and Other Dietary Supplements in Community-Dwelling Older People: Baseline Data from the Ginkgo Evaluation of Memory Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 54: 1725–1735. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00942.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.