Women Who Maintain Optimal Cognitive Function into Old Age
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 259–264, February 2007
How to Cite
Barnes, D. E., Cauley, J. A., Lui, L.-Y., Fink, H. A., McCulloch, C., Stone, K. L. and Yaffe, K. (2007), Women Who Maintain Optimal Cognitive Function into Old Age. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 259–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01040.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.