Risk Factors Associated with the Occurrence of Fractures in U.S. Nursing Homes: Resident and Facility Characteristics and Prescription Medications
(See editorial comments by Drs. Magaziner, Miller, and Resnick on pp 464–466)
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2007, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 327–333, March 2007
How to Cite
Spector, W., Shaffer, T., Potter, D. E. B., Correa-de-Araujo, R. and Rhona Limcangco, M. (2007), Risk Factors Associated with the Occurrence of Fractures in U.S. Nursing Homes: Resident and Facility Characteristics and Prescription Medications. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 327–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01081.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.