The Effect of 3-Year Treatment with 0.25 mg/day of Micronized 17β-Estradiol on Cognitive Function in Older Postmenopausal Women
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2007, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 426–431, March 2007
How to Cite
Pefanco, M. A., Kenny, A. M., Kaplan, R. F., Kuchel, G., Walsh, S., Kleppinger, A. and Prestwood, K. (2007), The Effect of 3-Year Treatment with 0.25 mg/day of Micronized 17β-Estradiol on Cognitive Function in Older Postmenopausal Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 426–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01085.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!