This research was previously presented at the national meetings of the Gerontological Society of America, 2005, and Academy Health, 2005.
Bouncing Back: Patterns and Predictors of Complicated Transitions 30 Days After Hospitalization for Acute Ischemic Stroke
(See editorial comments by Dr. Coleman on pp 467–469)
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2007, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 365–373, March 2007
How to Cite
Kind, A. J. H., Smith, M. A., Frytak, J. R. and Finch, M. D. (2007), Bouncing Back: Patterns and Predictors of Complicated Transitions 30 Days After Hospitalization for Acute Ischemic Stroke. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 365–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01091.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.