Alternative Definitions of Sarcopenia, Lower Extremity Performance, and Functional Impairment with Aging in Older Men and Women
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 769–774, May 2007
How to Cite
Delmonico, M. J., Harris, T. B., Lee, J.-S., Visser, M., Nevitt, M., Kritchevsky, S. B., Tylavsky, F. A., Newman, A. B. and for the Health, Aging and Body Composition Study (2007), Alternative Definitions of Sarcopenia, Lower Extremity Performance, and Functional Impairment with Aging in Older Men and Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 769–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01140.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.