This paper was presented in part at the 2005 Gerontological Society of America national meeting in Orlando, Florida.
Multitasking: Association Between Poorer Performance and a History of Recurrent Falls
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 570–576, April 2007
How to Cite
Faulkner, K. A., Redfern, M. S., Cauley, J. A., Landsittel, D. P., Studenski, S. A., Rosano, C., Simonsick, E. M., Harris, T. B., Shorr, R. I., Ayonayon, H. N., Newman, A. B. and for the Health, Aging, and Body Composition Study (2007), Multitasking: Association Between Poorer Performance and a History of Recurrent Falls. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 570–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01147.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.