Increased Satisfaction with Care and Lower Costs: Results of a Randomized Trial of In-Home Palliative Care
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 993–1000, July 2007
How to Cite
Brumley, R., Enguidanos, S., Jamison, P., Seitz, R., Morgenstern, N., Saito, S., McIlwane, J., Hillary, K. and Gonzalez, J. (2007), Increased Satisfaction with Care and Lower Costs: Results of a Randomized Trial of In-Home Palliative Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 993–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01234.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.