This work was first presented as a presidential poster at the 2006 American Geriatrics Society meetings in Chicago, Illinois.
Preliminary Derivation of a Nursing Home Confusion Assessment Method Based on Data from the Minimum Data Set
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 1099–1105, July 2007
How to Cite
Dosa, D., Intrator, O., McNicoll, L., Cang, Y. and Teno, J. (2007), Preliminary Derivation of a Nursing Home Confusion Assessment Method Based on Data from the Minimum Data Set. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1099–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01239.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.