PURPLE URINE BAG SYNDROME IN GERIATRIC WARDS: TWO FACES OF A COIN?
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1676–1678, October 2007
How to Cite
Ga, H., Park, K.-H., Choi, G.-D., Yoo, B.-I., Kang, M.-C., Kim, S.-M., Lee, E.-J., Park, S.-T. and Park, C.-H. (2007), PURPLE URINE BAG SYNDROME IN GERIATRIC WARDS: TWO FACES OF A COIN?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1676–1678. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01327.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.