Psychiatric Comorbidity and Greater Hospitalization Risk, Longer Length of Stay, and Higher Hospitalization Costs in Older Adults with Heart Failure
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1585–1591, October 2007
How to Cite
Sayers, S. L., Hanrahan, N., Kutney, A., Clarke, S. P., Reis, B. F. and Riegel, B. (2007), Psychiatric Comorbidity and Greater Hospitalization Risk, Longer Length of Stay, and Higher Hospitalization Costs in Older Adults with Heart Failure. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1585–1591. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01368.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.