1Joint first authors.
A Comparison of Computerized and Pencil-and-Paper Tasks in Assessing Cognitive Function in Community-Dwelling Older People in the Newcastle 85+ Pilot Study
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1630–1635, October 2007
How to Cite
Collerton, J., Collerton, D., Arai, Y., Barrass, K., Eccles, M., Jagger, C., McKeith, I., Saxby, B. K., Kirkwood, T. and the Newcastle 85+ Study Core Team (2007), A Comparison of Computerized and Pencil-and-Paper Tasks in Assessing Cognitive Function in Community-Dwelling Older People in the Newcastle 85+ Pilot Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1630–1635. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01379.x
The Newcastle 85+Study Core Team: Karen Barrass, John Bond, Joanna Collerton, Martin Eccles, Carol Jagger, Oliver James, Tom Kirkwood, Louise Robinson, Thomas von Zglinicki.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.