Related paper presentation: Kwak J, Salmon JR. Korean Americans' preferences for and barriers to end-of-life care planning and use of palliative care services. Presented at the Gerontological Society of America, Washington, DC, 2004.
Attitudes and Preferences of Korean-American Older Adults and Caregivers on End-of-Life Care
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1867–1872, November 2007
How to Cite
Kwak, J. and Salmon, J. R. (2007), Attitudes and Preferences of Korean-American Older Adults and Caregivers on End-of-Life Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1867–1872. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01394.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!