Kidney Function as a Predictor of Loss of Lean Mass in Older Adults: Health, Aging and Body Composition Study
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1578–1584, October 2007
How to Cite
Fried, L. F., Boudreau, R., Lee, J. S., Chertow, G., Kurella-Tamura, M., Shlipak, M. G., Ding, J., Sellmeyer, D., Tylavsky, F. A., Simsonick, E., Kritchevsky, S. B., Harris, T. B., Newman, A. B. and for the Health, Aging and Body Composition Study (2007), Kidney Function as a Predictor of Loss of Lean Mass in Older Adults: Health, Aging and Body Composition Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1578–1584. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01398.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.