A Pilot Study of Banxia Houpu Tang, a Traditional Chinese Medicine, for Reducing Pneumonia Risk in Older Adults with Dementia
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 2035–2040, December 2007
How to Cite
Iwasaki, K., Kato, S., Monma, Y., Niu, K., Ohrui, T., Okitsu, R., Higuchi, S., Ozaki, S., Kaneko, N., Seki, T., Nakayama, K., Furukawa, K., Fujii, M. and Arai, H. (2007), A Pilot Study of Banxia Houpu Tang, a Traditional Chinese Medicine, for Reducing Pneumonia Risk in Older Adults with Dementia. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 2035–2040. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01448.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!