Late-Life Body Mass Index and Dementia Incidence: Nine-Year Follow-Up Data from the Kungsholmen Project
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 111–116, January 2008
How to Cite
Atti, A. R., Palmer, K., Volpato, S., Winblad, B., De Ronchi, D. and Fratiglioni, L. (2008), Late-Life Body Mass Index and Dementia Incidence: Nine-Year Follow-Up Data from the Kungsholmen Project. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 111–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01458.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.