Portions of this work were presented at the annual meetings of the American Geriatrics Society, May 2002, and the Gerontological Society of America, November 2002.
Comparison of Stress Experienced by Family Members of Patients Treated in Hospital at Home with That of Those Receiving Traditional Acute Hospital Care
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2008
How to Cite
Leff, B., Burton, L., Mader, S. L., Naughton, B., Burl, J., Koehn, D., Clark, R., Greenough, W. B., Guido, S., Steinwachs, D. and Burton, J. R. (2008), Comparison of Stress Experienced by Family Members of Patients Treated in Hospital at Home with That of Those Receiving Traditional Acute Hospital Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 117–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01459.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.