This was presented as a poster presentation at the IX International Symposium on Respiratory Viral Infections, March 3–6, 2007, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Flu: Effect of Vaccine in Elderly Care Home Residents: A Randomized Trial
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1912–1920, December 2007
How to Cite
Gaughran, F., Walwyn, R., Lambkin-Williams, R., Whelan, P., Chatterton, K., Oxford, J., Macdonald, A. and for the Flu—Effect of Vaccine in Elderly Residents Trial team (2007), Flu: Effect of Vaccine in Elderly Care Home Residents: A Randomized Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55: 1912–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01471.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.