Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Geriatric Society, Chicago, Illinois, May 2006.
Correlates of Urinary, Fecal, and Dual Incontinence in Older African-American and White Men and Women
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 285–290, February 2008
How to Cite
Markland, A. D., Goode, P. S., Burgio, K. L., Redden, D. T., Richter, H. E., Sawyer, P. and Allman, R. M. (2008), Correlates of Urinary, Fecal, and Dual Incontinence in Older African-American and White Men and Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 285–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01509.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.