Outcome of Septic Shock in Older Adults After Implementation of the Sepsis “Bundle”
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 272–278, February 2008
How to Cite
El Solh, A. A., Akinnusi, M. E., Alsawalha, L. N. and Pineda, L. A. (2008), Outcome of Septic Shock in Older Adults After Implementation of the Sepsis “Bundle”. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 272–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01529.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!