The Effect of Obstructive Sleep Apnea on Morbidity and Health Care Utilization of Middle-Aged and Older Adults
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 247–254, February 2008
How to Cite
Tarasiuk, A., Greenberg-Dotan, S., Simon-Tuval, T., Oksenberg, A. and Reuveni, H. (2008), The Effect of Obstructive Sleep Apnea on Morbidity and Health Care Utilization of Middle-Aged and Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01544.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.