Preliminary findings were presented at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, Orlando, Florida, November 2005.
Transitioning Residents from Nursing Facilities to Community Living: Who Wants to Leave?
(See editorial comments by Dr. Rosalie Kane, pp 163–165).
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2008
How to Cite
Nishita, C. M., Wilber, K. H., Matsumoto, S. and Schnelle, J. F. (2008), Transitioning Residents from Nursing Facilities to Community Living: Who Wants to Leave?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01566.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Better Care for Complex, Challenging Clients: Hawaii's Training Program to Improve Residential Long-Term Care, Home Health Care Services Quarterly, 2014, 33, 1, 1, , ,
- 2Comparison of Long-term Care in Nursing Homes Versus Home Health: Costs and Outcomes in Alabama, The Gerontologist, 2014,, , ,
- 3Conceptualization of a Toolkit to Evaluate Everyday Competence in Planning Transitions From Nursing Homes to the Community, Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2013, 14, 8, 626.e1, , , , ,
- 4Factors Associated With Remaining in a Skilled Nursing Facility for Over 90 Days from Admission: Residents' Participation in Therapy and Desire to Return to the Community, Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2013, 14, 9, 710.e1, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Who Transitions to the Community From Nursing Homes? Comparing Patterns and Predictors for Short-Stay and Long-Stay Residents, Home Health Care Services Quarterly, 2013, 32, 2, 75, , , , ,
- 7Ready or Not: Transitioning from Institutional Care to Community Care, Journal of Housing For the Elderly, 2011, 25, 1, 3, , ,
- 9Transitional Care, AJN, American Journal of Nursing, 2008, 108, Supplement, 58, ,
- 10TRANSITIONAL CARE, Journal of Social Work Education, 2008, 44, 0, 65, ,