Relevance of Race and Ethnicity for Self-Reported Functional Limitation
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors; Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 553–557, March 2008
How to Cite
Spencer, S. M., Albert, S. M., Bear-Lehman, J. and Burkhardt, A. (2008), Relevance of Race and Ethnicity for Self-Reported Functional Limitation. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 553–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01595.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.