The Association Between Vitamin D and Inflammation with the 6-Minute Walk and Frailty in Patients with Heart Failure
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors; Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 454–461, March 2008
How to Cite
Boxer, R. S., Dauser, D. A., Walsh, S. J., Hager, W. D. and Kenny, A. M. (2008), The Association Between Vitamin D and Inflammation with the 6-Minute Walk and Frailty in Patients with Heart Failure. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2007.01601.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.