ANALGESIC INTAKE, COGNITIVE FUNCTIONING, AND DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIORS IN ELDERLY PEOPLE WITH COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors; Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 574–575, March 2008
How to Cite
Tsai, P.-F., Landes, R. D., Ghormley, C., Beck, C., Feldman, Z. and Duncan, A. (2008), ANALGESIC INTAKE, COGNITIVE FUNCTIONING, AND DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIORS IN ELDERLY PEOPLE WITH COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 574–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01573.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.