Reprint from June 2008 issue.
ARE THE ASSESSING CARE OF VULNERABLE ELDERS QUALITY INDICATORS FOR HYPERTENSION WRONG?
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 7, page 1357, July 2008
How to Cite
Sutin, D. G. and Rougas, S. (2008), ARE THE ASSESSING CARE OF VULNERABLE ELDERS QUALITY INDICATORS FOR HYPERTENSION WRONG?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01726x.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.