Presented as an abstract at the North American Primary Care Research Group 33rd Annual Meeting, October 16, 2005, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
The Health Consequences of Peripheral Neurological Deficits in an Elderly Cohort: An Oklahoma Physicians Resource/Research Network Study
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1259–1264, July 2008
How to Cite
Mold, J. W., Lawler, F. and Roberts, M. (2008), The Health Consequences of Peripheral Neurological Deficits in an Elderly Cohort: An Oklahoma Physicians Resource/Research Network Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1259–1264. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01736.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.