Data from this study were presented at the 2006 meeting of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences, October 29 to November 2, 2006, San Antonio, Texas.
Anticholinergic Activity of 107 Medications Commonly Used by Older Adults
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1333–1341, July 2008
How to Cite
Chew, M. L., Mulsant, B. H., Pollock, B. G., Lehman, M. E., Greenspan, A., Mahmoud, R. A., Kirshner, M. A., Sorisio, D. A., Bies, R. R. and Gharabawi, G. (2008), Anticholinergic Activity of 107 Medications Commonly Used by Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1333–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01737.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!