Medicare Expenditures for Nursing Home Residents Triaged to Nursing Home or Hospital for Acute Infection
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, No claim to original US government works
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1206–1212, July 2008
How to Cite
Boockvar, K. S., Gruber-Baldini, A. L., Stuart, B., Zimmerman, S. and Magaziner, J. (2008), Medicare Expenditures for Nursing Home Residents Triaged to Nursing Home or Hospital for Acute Infection. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1206–1212. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01748.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.