Frailty Predicts Some but Not All Adverse Outcomes in Older Adults Discharged from the Emergency Department
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 1651–1657, September 2008
How to Cite
Hastings, S. N., Purser, J. L., Johnson, K. S., Sloane, R. J. and Whitson, H. E. (2008), Frailty Predicts Some but Not All Adverse Outcomes in Older Adults Discharged from the Emergency Department. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1651–1657. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01840.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.