Relationship Between Frailty and Cognitive Decline in Older Mexican Americans
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1845–1852, October 2008
How to Cite
Samper-Ternent, R., Al Snih, S., Raji, M. A., Markides, K. S. and Ottenbacher, K. J. (2008), Relationship Between Frailty and Cognitive Decline in Older Mexican Americans. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 1845–1852. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01947.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.