HIGHER CARDIOVASCULAR RISK IN MIDLIFE IS ASSOCIATED WITH WORSE COGNITIVE FUNCTION 29 YEARS LATER, IN OLD AGE
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 2152–2153, November 2008
How to Cite
Rantanen, K., Ylikoski, R., Häppölä, O. and Strandberg, T. E. (2008), HIGHER CARDIOVASCULAR RISK IN MIDLIFE IS ASSOCIATED WITH WORSE COGNITIVE FUNCTION 29 YEARS LATER, IN OLD AGE. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 2152–2153. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01970.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.