Paper presented at the 5th Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting of the International Working Group on Harmonization of Dementia Drug Guidelines, Manila, Philippines, 2006.
Ethnic Differences in Singapore's Dementia Prevalence: The Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, and Dementia in Singapore Study
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 2061–2068, November 2008
How to Cite
Sahadevan, S., Saw, S. M., Gao, W., Tan, L. C.S., Chin, J. J., Hong, C. y. and Venketasubramanian, N. (2008), Ethnic Differences in Singapore's Dementia Prevalence: The Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, and Dementia in Singapore Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 2061–2068. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01992.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!