Presented in part at The Gerontological Society of America Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California, November 19, 2007.
Exercise Training and Plasma C-Reactive Protein and Interleukin-6 in Elderly People
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 2045–2052, November 2008
How to Cite
Nicklas, B. J., Hsu, F.-C., Brinkley, T. J., Church, T., Goodpaster, B. H., Kritchevsky, S. B. and Pahor, M. (2008), Exercise Training and Plasma C-Reactive Protein and Interleukin-6 in Elderly People. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 2045–2052. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01994.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.