Effect of Physical Activity Counseling on Disability in Older People: A 2-Year Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 2188–2194, December 2008
How to Cite
Von Bonsdorff, M. B., Leinonen, R., Kujala, U. M., Heikkinen, E., Törmäkangas, T., Hirvensalo, M., Rasinaho, M., Karhula, S., Mänty, M. and Rantanen, T. (2008), Effect of Physical Activity Counseling on Disability in Older People: A 2-Year Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 2188–2194. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02000.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!