APOLIPOPROTEIN E GENOTYPE DOES NOT PREDICT 9-YEAR ALL-CAUSE MORTALITY IN BRAZILIAN OLDER ADULTS: THE BAMBUI COHORT STUDY
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 2366–2368, December 2008
How to Cite
Lima-Costa, M. F., Peixoto, S. V., Taufer, M. and Moriguchi, E. H. (2008), APOLIPOPROTEIN E GENOTYPE DOES NOT PREDICT 9-YEAR ALL-CAUSE MORTALITY IN BRAZILIAN OLDER ADULTS: THE BAMBUI COHORT STUDY. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 2366–2368. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02033.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.