Presented: American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Presidential poster session, Las Vegas, NV, May 2004.
Effects of a Geriatrician-Led Hip Fracture Program: Improvements in Clinical and Economic Outcomes
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 159–167, January 2009
How to Cite
Miura, L. N., DiPiero, A. R. and Homer, L. D. (2009), Effects of a Geriatrician-Led Hip Fracture Program: Improvements in Clinical and Economic Outcomes. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02069.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Vol. 57, Issue 6, 1134, Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.