The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and those shared by presenters at the conference described, and do not reflect official policy of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or its leadership.
Setting the Stage for a New Strategic Plan for Geriatrics and Extended Care in the Veterans Health Administration: Summary of the 2008 VA State of the Art Conference, “The Changing Faces of Geriatrics and Extended Care: Meeting the Needs of Veterans in the Next Decade”
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 2330–2339, December 2008
How to Cite
Shay, K., Burris, J. F. and for the State of the Art Planning Committee (2008), Setting the Stage for a New Strategic Plan for Geriatrics and Extended Care in the Veterans Health Administration: Summary of the 2008 VA State of the Art Conference, “The Changing Faces of Geriatrics and Extended Care: Meeting the Needs of Veterans in the Next Decade”. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56: 2330–2339. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02079.x
1The SOTA Planning Committee: Pamela S. Bergbigler, MS; Dan Berlowitz, MD; Paula Hemmings, RN, MSN; Bradley Karlin, PhD; Rivkah Lindenfeld, RN, PhD; Teresa Mathis, MBA, CRA; Miriam Morey, PhD; Maurice A. Mufson, MD; Dwight Nelson, MSW; Donna I. Regenstreif, PhD; Judith Salerno, MD, MS; Heather Tompkins, MSW; and Lesa Woodby, PhD, MPH.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.