Montreal Cognitive Assessment Performance in Patients with Parkinson's Disease with “Normal” Global Cognition According to Mini-Mental State Examination Score
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 304–308, February 2009
How to Cite
Nazem, S., Siderowf, A. D., Duda, J. E., Ten Have, T., Colcher, A., Horn, S. S., Moberg, P. J., Wilkinson, J. R., Hurtig, H. I., Stern, M. B. and Weintraub, D. (2009), Montreal Cognitive Assessment Performance in Patients with Parkinson's Disease with “Normal” Global Cognition According to Mini-Mental State Examination Score. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 304–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02096.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!