Presented in part at the American Geriatrics Society Annual Meeting, Washington DC, May 3, 2008.
Consensus Guidelines for Oral Dosing of Primarily Renally Cleared Medications in Older Adults
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 335–340, February 2009
How to Cite
Hanlon, J. T., Aspinall, S. L., Semla, T. P., Weisbord, S. D., Fried, L. F., Good, C. B., Fine, M. J., Stone, R. A., Pugh, M. J. V., Rossi, M. I. and Handler, S. M. (2009), Consensus Guidelines for Oral Dosing of Primarily Renally Cleared Medications in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 335–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02098.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Vol. 57, Issue 11, 2179, Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.