Part of the data was presented in abstract form at the 56th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology, March 24–27, 2007, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Predictors of Mortality in Home-Dwelling Patients with Cardiovascular Disease Aged 75 and Older
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 279–284, February 2009
How to Cite
Strandberg, T. E., Pitkala, K. H. and Tilvis, R. S. (2009), Predictors of Mortality in Home-Dwelling Patients with Cardiovascular Disease Aged 75 and Older. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02112.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.