Evidence, Guidelines, Performance Incentives, Complexity, and Old People: A Clinician's Dilemma
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 353–354, February 2009
How to Cite
Larson, E. B. (2009), Evidence, Guidelines, Performance Incentives, Complexity, and Old People: A Clinician's Dilemma. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 353–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02125.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!