Risk of Dementia in Older Breast Cancer Survivors: A Population-Based Cohort Study of the Association with Adjuvant Chemotherapy
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 403–411, March 2009
How to Cite
Baxter, N. N., Durham, S. B., Phillips, K.-A., Habermann, E. B. and Virning, B. A. (2009), Risk of Dementia in Older Breast Cancer Survivors: A Population-Based Cohort Study of the Association with Adjuvant Chemotherapy. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02130.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.