*Work was performed while at Mayo Clinic Rochester.
Body Mass Index and Risk of Adverse Cardiac Events in Elderly Patients with Hip Fracture: A Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 419–426, March 2009
How to Cite
Batsis, J. A., Huddleston, J. M., Melton, IIII, L. J., Huddleston, P. M., Lopez-Jimenez, F., Larson, D. R., Gullerud, R. E. and McMahon, M. M. (2009), Body Mass Index and Risk of Adverse Cardiac Events in Elderly Patients with Hip Fracture: A Population-Based Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.02141.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.