Cultural Equivalence in Depressive Symptoms in Older White, Black, and Mexican-American Adults
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 790–796, May 2009
How to Cite
Kim, G., Chiriboga, D. A. and Jang, Y. (2009), Cultural Equivalence in Depressive Symptoms in Older White, Black, and Mexican-American Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 790–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02188.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!