GLUCOSE IMPAIRMENT IN OLDER ADULTS WITH DIABETES MELLITUS AND NON-ST ELEVATION ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION IS LINKED TO MYOCARDIAL NECROSIS AND SYSTOLIC DYSFUNCTION
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1517–1519, August 2009
How to Cite
Brunetti, N. D., Spadafina, T., De Gennaro, L., Bungaro, R. and Di Biase, M. (2009), GLUCOSE IMPAIRMENT IN OLDER ADULTS WITH DIABETES MELLITUS AND NON-ST ELEVATION ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION IS LINKED TO MYOCARDIAL NECROSIS AND SYSTOLIC DYSFUNCTION. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 1517–1519. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02368.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.