PREVALENCE OF SUBCLINICAL HYPOTHYROIDISM IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH DIABETES MELLITUS WITH POORLY CONTROLLED DYSLIPIDEMIA IN CHINA
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1506–1507, August 2009
How to Cite
Wang, S.-H., Sun, Z.-L., Guo, Y.-J., Wei, Q. and Yuan, Y. (2009), PREVALENCE OF SUBCLINICAL HYPOTHYROIDISM IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH DIABETES MELLITUS WITH POORLY CONTROLLED DYSLIPIDEMIA IN CHINA. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 1506–1507. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02371.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.